To provide superior customs clearance, a customs broker must possess the technical knowledge, speak the language and make the right connections. Our experience and abundance of good working relationships within our customs brokerage network enable us to assist with all customs clearance processes for imports. Our capable network is knowledgeable in customs regulations and clearing processes with U.S. Customs and other government agencies, along with payment for duties and taxes through ACH.
Our global presence and comprehensive knowledge of international regulations drives our superior compliance performance. No detail can be left to chance when it comes to clearing customs, so we provide client-centric service to resolve challenges as they arise.
Services We Offer:
- Customs Clearance for Ocean, Air, Ground and Rail Freight through all U.S. Ports
- Wine & Spirits Specialization
- Importer Security Filing
- FDA Clearances and Prior Notices
- Temporary Imports
- Entries (Consumption, Informal, Bonded Warehouse, Antidumping and Countervailing)
- Compliance & Regulation Consulting
- Customs Clearance at Origin
- Customs Bonds
- Calculation of Duty, Taxes, Fees and Other Customs Charges
- Coordination of Customs Exams